Home » Holidays » Summer 2014 Holidays – Coming Soon!

Summer 2014 Holidays – Coming Soon!

We can feel an excuse to roll out the bunting coming on…

Ladies and gentleman (and kiddies). The wait is almost over. Our summer 2014 holidays will be on sale very soon, with a line-up of shiny new destinations we’re fist-bitingly excited about.

Thursday 25th April. Mark those calendars.

If you could choose, where would you like our new destinations to be?

You May Also Like

204 Responses to “Summer 2014 Holidays – Coming Soon!”

• Samantha @Thomson

Hi Lyn, What time of year are you looking at travelling?

1. james shaw

hi there is any there anywhere you could suggest that I could take my partner and our 5 kids next summer about the end of august time that does not have a long fight please

• Samantha @Thomson

Hi Sarah, I’ll pass your feedback over to our Flight Team.

2. Teresa

Is Iberostar haciendas dominicas Dominican republic in your new book please ?

• Samantha @Thomson

Hi Teresa, What time of year are you looking at travelling there?

3. Rob

Looking to book for Aug 2014 to the Excellence in Cancun (EPM). Can you tell me please if you are having this Hotel back on your books for summer 2014. Many thanks

• Samantha @Thomson

Hi Rob, Until our summer 2014 brochures and prices are released on the 25th April, we won’t have this information available. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

4. Janet

Hi there thanks for great holidays.and could you please tell me will the Lindia Thalassa. Have free child places for 2014? Thanks again would not travel with any other firm.

• Adam @Thomson

Hi Janet, We won’t know the Free Child place availability until launch day which is the 25th April 2013.

• Adam @Thomson

Hi Caz, We won’t know which flights will be available until the 25th April 2013. Have a look on our website on that day and all our flights will appear.

• Adam @Thomson

Hi Sam, There is a low deposit option for holiday in 2014.

5. Michael

Hi, we are looking at holidays at the Pioneer Beach, Paphos for next August. Any chance that we will be able to book a 17 night break rather than the normal 14? Cheers

• Adam @Thomson

Hi Michael, We can look at repackaging holidays for a different duration. We wouldn’t be able to look into it until we launch summer 2014 on the 25th April 2013. You would also need to discuss this with one of our sales teams or with your shop as it would need to be looked at.

6. Vicky

There is conflicting advice
    Over how to book an unborn infant on 25 April. One reply says don’t and add
    Later and the other says to add details as TBA… Which is correct…
    I dont want to spend hours selecting a holiday, getting to the final booking page and it being wrong and having to start again to
    Find the free child places have gone! And I need
    To book online so we can have a good look/choose- a shop is not the answer….

• Elaine @Thomson

Hi Vicky, You can add the infant on at the time of making the booking and put the name as TBA. When the baby is born and named you can contact us and we’ll add the name to the booking. I hope this helps and if you’ve any further questions please let me know.

7. Sharon

Hi there, could you advise what deposit you will be taking on summer 2014 hols to Orlando for family of 4, thanks

• Dan @Thomson

Hi Sharon, We won’t have the deposits until the holidays go on sale this Thursday. Once they’re on sale you’ll be able to find the information on our website.

8. Chris

Hi my daughter, husband &two children are looking to go to Caribbean next end of aug next year, I would like to go with them but worried about single supplement , thought about having one child with me or would that not help

• Christina @Thomson

Hi Chris, Thanks for your post about your holiday concerns. Unfortunately having one child in the room with you wouldn’t help, as children do not count towards the total adult occupancy of the room. However, once our summer 2014 holidays become available please pop down to your local Thomson or First Choice shop, as there you’ll be able to discuss which of our Caribbean resorts offer smaller single supplement charges, or if some of these offer single rooms. I hope this helps.

9. Emma

Tropicana Grand Azure in Nabq Bay, Sharm – I’ve just returned and hearing whisperings of it being updated (it needs it!) – when will work commence?

• Christina @Thomson

Hi Lesley, As far as I’m aware our deposits won’t be changing for our 2014 holidays – however I’ll only be able to confirm this once our brochures are released. If similar to this year’s summer holidays, our deposits will be as per our website here – http://www.thomson.co.uk/editorial/low-deposits.html. I hope this helps.

10. Angela Wills

I was thinking of booking Sensatori at Side, Antalya, Turkey for Summer 2014, but have learnt there are no waterslides ~ can anyone tell me if there will be any at the new Fethiye complex? I only want 2 or 3, not a whole aquapark, many thanks, Angela

• Adam @Thomson

Hi Angela, Unfortunately we wouldn’t have these details until launch day on Thursday 25th April 2013. Please check back again then or view the website page which will be live from Thursday.

11. Sue Smeth

Delighted to hear about the new Sensatori resort in Jamaica. Any idea what the facilities will be? Keen to know if there is a diving centre?

• Adam @Thomson

Hi Emma, We won’t see the finer details until launch day on the 25th April. Have a quick look online on Thursday morning, It will have all the features of our new Sensatori.

12. Marie

Hi, I am looking to book a group holiday for 10 adults (5 couples), 4 children and an infant. We tend to book free child places however can I ask will one be required for the infant or do you just pay a smaller charge for them?
    Marie

• Adam @Thomson

Hi Marie, An infant has a small charge and are not valid for free child places. You can speak with a member of our groups team to discuss further the process when booking a group, their number is 0871 971 0560.

13. Gazza

Highly rumoured that you are to withdraw the charter flight to the Maldives for Summer 2014 in place of the new destination to Mauritius…any truth?

• Rebecca @Thomson

Hi Gazza,

When Summer 2014 is launched this week you’ll be able to see the full range of destinations we’re offering. Please check back on our website on launch day.

14. Carol Robertson

Hi can you tell me when the 2014 cruise holidays will be on sale – looking for June 2014 to celebrate a birthday with my twin sister. Thanks

• James @Thomson

Hi Diane, Thanks for your blog comment. All of our prices and offers will be available when the 2014 holidays are released on 25th of April. I hope this helps

15. Nicole

Was looking to book a 2 week holiday away, sometime in summer 2014. I was just wondering would hotels abroad cater for me as I have a strict gluten and wheat free diet??

• James @Thomson

Hi Nicole, Yes that’s correct. Out holiday destinations can all cater for any types of dietary requirements. All you need to do is let us know and we’ll forward this information to the resort of where you’d like to stay.

• Ryan M

Hi James. I was interested in your response regarding handling of Gluten Free diets on your destinations. However, whilst your answer is good to hear, it was very ‘general’. A GF diet doesn’t simply mean a hotel can offer the guest fruit or salad options, it is really around ensuring the chef can handle ( and is fully aware) cooking and handling GF food in a safe kitchen environment and can offer true alternatives such as: GF bread; GF cakes/deserts; GF pasta etc. Please therefore can you let me ( and Nicole) know how this is handled and which resorts and hotels specifically cater for for this? I am particularly interested in Majorca and Sicily. Thanks

• Elaine @Thomson

Hi Ryan, I do understand your concerns. We don’t have a list of hotel that cater specifically for Gluten Free. You can contact our Welfare Team on 0844 871 1600. If you have some hotels in mind they’ll then be able to check with those hotels. I hope this helps.

• Carol

I have just stayed at the seabank resort in malta with my husband who is a very sensitive coeliac. They were fantastc and really wnet out of their way to ensure he had a great time and was food safe. I’d highly recommend them. I’d also try searching for gluten free recommendations on trip advisor.

16. Rebecca G

What time will the 2014 holidays go live on the First Choice website? I really want to try and get a free child place and don;t want to miss out if my destination of choice have them…

• James @Thomson

Hi Rebecca, Thanks for your blog comment. our 2014 summer holidays will be available on the 25th of April online and also within our local stores. You may wish to visit your local store as they may have a fun launch event.

17. rianne

Hi, I Will Be Booking For Dominican Republic For May 2014. There Will Be 10 Adults And 3 Children. Would I Be Able To Get Free Child Places? Thanks x

• Elaine @Thomson

Hi Rianne, We don’t offer free child places on our long haul flights. For group discounts you can contact our Groups Team on 0871 231 4824, who’ll be able to help.

• Christina @Thomson

Hi Deborah, I’ve just checked for this for you and free child places to Florida aren’t something we currently offer. I apologise for any disappointment caused by this.