Home » Flights » New Thomson Holidays – On Sale Now

New Thomson Holidays – On Sale Now

New hotels, new destinations, and our first iPad magazine…

The sun might have his hat on at the moment, but who knows if he’ll be in the mood to play next summer? If you don’t fancy leaving things to chance, pick up one of our new holiday brochures or check out our website today and start plotting your next escape. Here’s what’s in store for 2014…

1) New Greek Destinations

We’re going gaga for Greece at the moment. Two new destinations – the mainland’s Olympia Coast (bottom image) and the island of Mykonos (top image) – have joined the Thomson family for summer 2014. The former is one for sports fans (it’s the birthplace of the Olympics, don’tcha know), while the latter is on the money for glitz and glamour.

2) New Thomson Family Resort

It takes a special type of hotel to meet the Thomson Family Resorts criteria, and the Atlantica Paphian Sun in Cyprus ticks all the boxes. It’s right by the beach, it boasts 22 acres of grounds, and three quarters of its rooms sleep 4 or 5 people. Oh, and just wait ‘til you clock its swim-up suites…

3) New Thomson Couples Hotels

We’re always on the lookout for romantic hideaways to add to the adults-only Thomson Couples collection, and we’ve found 2 gems for summer 2014. There’s the Atlantica Sea Breeze in Cyprus, which will be a picture of luxury after a big makeover, and the Medina Gardens in Marrakech, which shares postcodes with Jemaa el-Fna square.

4) Free Wi-Fi

Posting smug Facebook statuses and Instagram-ing the view from your balcony just got easier. We’re rolling out free Wi-Fi across loads of our hotels for summer 2014, so you can log on whenever you fancy. And – shameless plug alert – it means you’ve got no excuse not to download the MyThomson App

5) Sensatori iPad Magazine

We’re so excited about this one, we’ve given it its own blog post. It’s our first venture into the world of digital magazines, and the finished product is packed full of exclusive information about our sleek Sensatori hotels. You can download the mag for free from the Apple App Store today.

Check out all our holidays and latest deals on our Thomson website.

Where have you got your sights on for summer 2014?

You May Also Like

95 Responses to “New Thomson Holidays – On Sale Now”

1. Lauren Heaton

Hi, can you tell me when prices for Mykonos 2014 will be released? Thanks.

• Leanne @Thomson

Hi Lauren, Our 2014 holidays to Mykonos are available now online and in our shops.

2. Kimberly

Hi, I’ve tried to cost up Mykonos outbound from ‘Any London’ in Sept 2014 and it says that you don’t fly from any London Airports? Will it just be selected UK Airports? Thanks.

• Lauren K @Thomson

Hi Kimberly, Are you looking to book a flight only or a package holiday?

3. Glyn hart

I’m keen to fly from London Southend to Ibiza, when are your flights to this destination beginning?

• Dan @Thomson

Hi Glyn, Our Southend to Ibiza flights will operate from 23rd May until 19th September next year with our sister airline Jetairfly.

4. Sue

Hi I am wanting to book begonias villa in cala n Bosch menorca for 24 th may 2014 For 2 people We have booked this villa for past 4 years. I must say that in those 4 years the price has increased by 500 pounds per person. Are there any discounts or codes that could get me some money off otherwise I may have to take my custom elsewhere which would’ve a shame after us booking with you for a while now. We are also contemplating another holiday with thomson in August 2014.
    Awaiting hopefully a beneficial reply

• Lauren K @Thomson

Hi Sue, All of our current offers and discount codes are available on our website. Unfortunately we’re unable to offer discounts to individual customers, to ensure we remain fair and consistent. Our prices are flexible so they can go up or down at any time.

5. Geraldine Heeney

Hi i want to book holiday to Mykonos in june 27th 2014 it available that date

6. w davis

hi can you tell me why your not flying to cuba in 2014 thank you

• Dan @Thomson

Hi, We regularly review our flight routes and we’ve decided to no longer offer Cuba from next Summer. We are introducing two new destinations in the forms of Mauritius and the Pacific Coast of Mexico.

7. Paul

After March 2014 you are no longer doing holidays to the Maldives WHY?

• Samantha @Thomson

Hi Paul, We’ve taken the decision to remove the Maldives for summer 2014. However, you’ll still be able to find availability through our sister company, Thomson Worldwide – http://www.thomsonworldwide.com.

8. Amanda

Can you tell me when you are going to sort out your online pricing problems…had issues that you are well aware of (total price jumping on final booking page from a few thousand to over double) this has been over a week now and still not resolved

• Samantha @Thomson

Hi Amanda, We’re aware some customers experienced technical difficulties this weekend when looking to make a booking on our website. I’m pleased to advise that these issues have now been resolved and I’m very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

9. Natalie Goreing

Hi,

I’m trying to book a holiday for myself, husband and my daughter (so 2 adults 1 child). Can you tell me why the holiday to Bodrum, Turkey i want for 2014 is initally priced at £434 per person with a free child space but when i get through to the options page (where you add on extra leg room, insurance etc) the price changes from the correct price of £454 to a massive £2903.50???? Where is this extra £2000 coming from? its detailed nowhere in the price breakdown.

Details are flying from Birmingham on 24th July 2014, staying at Suntopia Bodrum Imperial Hotel in Akyarlar, Turkey.

• N Goreing

Edit : Should say the price changes from the correct price of £908 – not £454.

• Samantha @Thomson

Hi Natalie, We’re aware some customers experienced technical difficulties this weekend when looking to make a booking on our website. I’m pleased to advise that these issues have now been resolved and I’m very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

• tim

Regarding pricing issue with Thomson’s, I went in my local shop in Pudsey leeds to get a price for Jamaica 2 adults & 2 kids both 16 so adult prices to pay, Picked the grand palladium priced at £1750 each x 4 for a 2 week break, went back less than 2 hours later to pay the cash deposit went through the process with 1 of the staff of booking and unbelievably the price had GONE UP to £1935 each x 4,hence to say we didn’t book. There as also been another price increase lately,
      I sent an email to Thomson’s asking how this could have happened being a loyal customer and spending in excess of £15000 on our last 3 holidays with their Pudsey shop, They still haven’t had the decency to even REPLY. Very disappointed.

• Leanne @Thomson

Hi Tim, We work on flexible pricing. When you book with us the price you pay is frozen, however the price to buy the holiday fluctuate from time to time. This won’t effect the price you’re paying and you won’t be expected to pay any more.

10. AG Perren

Hi we have just received your broacher for 2014 and notice that the Paraiso Beach hotel at escana Ibiza is not listed. Will this hotel be on your books for 2014.

• Samantha @Thomson

Hi AG, I’ve just checked this for you and we don’t currently appear to be offering the Paraiso Beach hotel for summer 2014. We’re constantly reviewing the hotels we offer so I’d recommend keeping an eye on our website.

11. dee

why cant I find the lesante hotel and spa on your webb page it is in tsiliv zante for june 2014

• James @Thomson

Hi Dee, Thanks for your blog comment. Unfortunately we’ve had to remove this hotel temporarily as there are some on going issues, but we’re looking to have this available in the near future.

12. Mel

Are you planning to fly to Mykonos from any midlands airports in 2014

• Stefan @Thomson

Hi Mel, I’m sorry to say we only fly from Gatwick I’m afraid.

13. Elizabeth

Hi, when will you be flying out of London Southend and what will the destinations be please? Thanks

• Stefan @Thomson

Hi Elizabeth, We’re currently looking into this. Once we have the details we’ll be sure to let our customers know.

14. carol

can you tell me if you will be flying from Luton to Thessaloniki in May 2014 can only see Gatwick flights usually book a package from Luton

• Elaine @Thomson

Hi Carol, I’ve checked your booking and can see that your flight is scheduled to be on the Dreamliner. The extra leg room seats, that my colleague mentioned aren’t available on these planes. Unfortunately you won’t be able to bring a travel cost to use on the flight. I’m sorry for any disappointment this may cause.

• Dan @Thomson

Hi Carol, Sorry about this. To answer your question, we’re not flying to Thessaloniki from Luton next year, the nearest airport will be Gatwick. Sorry for any disappointment this may cause.

15. James Deacon

Hi there,

Great news that you’re going back to Mykonos in 2014!
    I’m trying to book my holiday to Mykonos for next year but the Thomson website isn’t allowing me – it’s saying that that no accommodation is available. Will this be fixed soon? I’m keen to book! 🙂

Many thanks,
    James

• Elaine @Thomson

Hi James, Yes we’re excited about going back to Mykonos. Flights will only be from London Gatwick and the hotels are adults only, so if you’re searching for a family holiday there won’t be any availability. I hope this helps and if you’ve got any further questions please let me know.

16. amanda

hi, wanting to book our holiday to jamaica next year but wondering wether to wait to see if some discount codes are issued. i always book then the week after the price goes down or i get a voucher code sent. can you tell me when the best time to book is x

• Elaine @Thomson

Hi Amanda, We work with flexible pricing so costs can go up or down at any time. We don’t have a fixed time when discount codes are issued, so it’s best to keep an eye on our website to see when they’re available. I hope this helps and if you’ve got any further questions please let me know.

17. sue

Trying to find out if the couples only hotel in Sousse have safes in the hotel rooms

• Dan @Thomson

Hi Sue, The Couples Sousse has safety deposit boxes available in the rooms. There’s a charge of around 30 Tunisian Dinar per week for this.

18. Christine Sissons

Why do you not have a loyalty scheme we have been travelling with you for 20 years and have 3 holidays in the last 18 months alone you could offer a , loyalty discount or even extra leg room seats just to to acknowledge your long term loyal customers many other companies offer loyalty schemes

• Dan @Thomson

Hi Christine, We appreciate your loyalty and it’s great to hear you’ve traveled with us so many times. We’re looking into a loyalty scheme for the future, and we’ll of course keep you updated.

• Christina @Thomson

Hi Ian, As Dan’s advised, we are working on a loyalty scheme and we do hope to be able to implement this soon. It’s still currently a work in progress, but please keep your eye on our website for updates around this.

19. Darren slade

Hi,we want to book a summer hol for next June,we will be taking 2 teenagers 1 boy 1 girl but we want there to be separate sleeping arrangements,for them,but to b in the same room as us adults,do u have an all inclusive hotel that has 2 partitions as we wouldn’t b able to afford to have separate rooms. Thank you .

20. Gina smith

Hi, I’m looking to book a holiday for next year. 11th July 2014. 2 adults and 1 child aged 3. Do you have any package holidays to the Caribbean with free child’s place?
    Thanks

• Lauren K @Thomson

Hi Gina, If a free child place is available this will show throughout the booking process.

21. carl holdsworth

Hi

would you be able to tell me when the July 2014 flights to the maldives will be released?

carl

• Lauren K @Thomson

Hi Carl, Unfortunately we’ll no longer be offering holidays to the Maldives from Summer 2014.

22. gabrielle

Hi there. Could you tell me why 2014 Summer flights to Halkidikki (Thessalonika) are Not going from Luton? We go to Sani every year from there.!:((((

• Lauren @Thomson

Hi Gabrielle, We regularly review our flight programmes and a decision was made to remove this route for next summer. I’m sorry for any disappointment this may cause.

23. John Platts

Please can you tell me if you will ever be flying to the Greek Islands from
    Southend -on-Sea in the near future.

• Leanne @Thomson

Hi John, I haven’t got details of any new flight routes being added, however this might be something available in future. The reason that we don’t offer flights from Southend-On-Sea is because of customer demand, and the fact that we offer flight from nearby London Stansted.