TUI UK #TravelChat – Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
1. Promoter’s Details: TUI is a trading name of TUI UK Limited (the “Promoter”), a member of TUI Group. Registered office: TUI Travel, Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, LU2 9TN. Registered in England No 2830117
2. Eligibility: This competition is open to anyone resident in the UK or the Channel Islands, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
3. How to Enter: Internet access required to participate. To enter you will need to visit the @TUIUK Twitter page press follow and tweet @TUIUK using #TravelChat between the hours of 12:00pm-2:00pm GMT on Tuesday 30th January 2018.
No entries from agents or third parties or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
“Following” of the TUI Twitter page and/or tagging of a friend/partner does not count as an entry into the competition.
Only one (1) entry allowed per person for this competition post. Any person found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be considered ineligible to win. Tagged friends/partners will not be entered but may still enter independently. No purchase necessary.
The competition commences at 12:00pm GMT on Tuesday 30th January 2018 and closes at 2:00 pm GMT the same day. All entries must be received by 1:59 pm GMT on Tuesday 30th January 2018 to be entered into the competition
6. Receipt of Entries: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received and/or any lost entries
There is one (1) holiday gift card pre-loaded to the value of £250 to be won for use towards a TUI UK or First Choice holiday. Booking terms and conditions apply to the holiday; see relevant brochure or www.TUI.co.uk or www.firstchoice.co.uk for details. The gift card can also be used as full or part payment for travel products at participating TUI Holiday Stores, excluding all travel money related products currency, insurance, traveller’s cheques and prepaid cards. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or to purchase another gift card. The card will expire after 24 months of non-usage from the date of issue and any unused remaining balance will be lost. The maximum account balance allowed at any one time is £5,000.00. The card must be treated as cash, the balance cannot be refunded if lost, stolen or destroyed. Balances can be obtained by phone, in-store or via the web. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for travellers’ cheques or foreign currency. The prizes are not transferable and no alternatives will be offered. For a full list of terms and conditions and FAQs please see: https://www.tui.co.uk/destinations/info/tui-gift-card
8. Selection of winners:
The winners of the #TravelChat competition will be chosen at random from all eligible entries
9. Notification: The winner will be notified via Twitter message after 2.00pm GMT on Tuesday 30th January 2018 with instructions on how to claim their prize. The winner must make contact as instructed in the direct message within 2 weeks from the date notified. If a winner does not get in contact or is unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries receive
10. Winners details: Details of the winners name and country of residence will be obtainable after Tuesday 27th January 2018 by writing to Yessica Kett, Senior Social Media Executive, Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, Beds, LU2 9TN. The winner may be required to participate in post-competition publicity
11. General: The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition in exceptional circumstances. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Twitter accepts no liability for this competition.