Please read these terms and conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
1. Promoter’s Details: TUI is a trading name of TUI UK Limited (the “Promoter”), a member of TUI Group. Registered office: Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, LU2 9TN. Registered in England No: 2830117.
2. Eligibility: This competition is open to anyone resident in the UK or the Channel Islands, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
3. How to Enter: Internet access required to participate. To enter you will need to comment on the Instagram feed post relating to the Sensorialist competition with one  of the given emojis in the caption. Only  entry allowed per person. No purchase necessary. No entries from agents or third parties or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
4. Use of Data: All details provided by you will be held by the Promoter and used in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice available at https://www.tui.co.uk/destinations/info/privacy-policy
5. Dates: The competition commences on Friday 25th May 2018 at 9:00am BST and closes on Monday 28th May 2018 at 23:59pm BST. All entries must be received by 23:59 BST on the 28th of May 2018.
6. Receipt of Entries: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received and/or any lost entries.
7. Prize(s): There is one  limited edition painting by Philippa Stanton to be won. The prize is not transferable and no alternative will be offered.
8. Selection of winners: The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries.
9. Notification: The winner will be notified by Instagram Direct Message after the 30th of May 2018 with instructions on how to claim their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days or is unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received.
10. Winner(s) details: Details of the winners, name and country of residence, will be obtainable after the 10th of June 2018 by writing to Social Media Team, TUI UK, Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, LU2 9TN. The winner may be required to participate in post-competition publicity.
11. General: The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition in exceptional circumstances. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Instagram accepts no liability for this competition.