Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
1. Promoter’s Details: TUI is a trading name of TUI UK Limited (the “Promoter”), a member of TUI Group. Registered office: Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, LU2 9TN. Registered in England No: 2830117.
2. Eligibility: This competition is open to anyone resident in the UK or the Channel Islands, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
3. How to Enter: Internet access required to participate. To enter you will need to upload an Instagram feed post or Twitter post (still image, boomerang or video) to Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #TUItravelgoals. This photo should be of your own travel goals. Only one (1) entry allowed per person. No purchase necessary. No entries from agents or third parties or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
4. Use of Data: All details provided by you will be held by the Promoter and used in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice available at www.tui.co.uk/destinations/info/privacy-policy
Any photos submitted which feature people must be of you or have been taken with the permission of the subject (and if they are under 18, the permission of their parents or guardians as well) and must not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the photo you submit is of you or your own work and that you own the copyright for it. Any complaints lodged against your photograph in relation to permissions will result in it being removed. If you use an image you do not own the copyright for we retain the right to provide your name to the owner of the photograph, should they request it. Any images deemed to be inappropriate or offensive will not be published and will be removed.
Copyright in all images submitted remains with you. You grant a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the Promoter to feature your photo in any publications, websites and/or any promotional material, PR or advertising connected with this competition and/or any future marketing campaigns.
5. Dates: The competition commences on Thursday 12th July 2018 at 9:00am BST and closes on Sunday 12th August 2018 at 23:59pm BST. All entries must be received by 23:59 BST on the 12th August 2018.
6. Receipt of Entries: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received and/or any lost entries.
Prizes: There is one (1) TUI Gift card to the value of £1,500 to be won for use on travel products at participating TUI Holiday stores. Excludes all travel money related products, currency, insurance, travellers cheques and prepaid cards. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or to purchase another gift card. The card will expire after 24 months of non-usage from the date of issue and any unused remaining balance will be lost. The maximum account balance allowed at any one time is £5,000.00. The card must be treated as cash and the balance cannot be refunded if lost, stolen or destroyed. Booking terms and conditions apply to any holiday purchased in part or full using the Gift card. Please see www.money4travel.com/tuiuk/gift-card for full details of the TUI Gift Card. The prize is not transferable and no alternative will be offered.
7. Selection of winners: The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries.
8. Notification: The winner will be notified by Instagram or Twitter direct message after the 12th of August 2018 with instructions on how to claim their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days or is unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received.
9. Winner details: Details of the winner, name and country of residence, will be obtainable after the 3rd of September 2018 by writing to TUI UK & Ireland, Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 9TN. The winner may be required to participate in post-competition publicity.
10. General: The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition in exceptional circumstances. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Twitter. Instagram and Twitter accept no liability for this competition.